Coconut Maternity Tankini
Coconut Maternity Tankini
It’s the kind of maternity tankini you’ll live in, both in the water and out. A timeless staple for chilled out beach days, by the pool or even out exploring.
This classic balconette style maternity tankini set is a must-have for all summer-loving mamas. Featuring pregnancy-safe side boning, you'll be as supported as you are comfy. Perfect for the beach, pool, aqua aerobics or any outdoor activity as it’s made from UPF 50+ UV protection—the highest ultraviolet protection factor possible for fabric, which means more sun protection for mamas.
- Ideal for B-E cups.
- Two piece set including tankini and brief.
- Hidden, pregnancy-safe flexi-wire boning for support, shape and security.
- Side ruching with adjustable drawstring to accommodate a growing bump.
- Wooden accent beads on the draw strings.
- Ruching in the cups designed to accommodate breast fluctuations.
- Removable cups for modesty and bounce control.
- High retention stretch fabric that flatters during all stages of pregnancy and postpartum.
- UPF 50+ UV protection and chlorine resistant material.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified fabrics, lining and trims.
Main fabric: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane.
Lining: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane.
Fits B-E Cup with easy sizing available in S, M, L, XL - See size chart
Rosewater is committed to producing durable, long-wearing garments that are a sustainable choice for mothers. With each item carefully crafted using Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified fabrics, lining and trim, which means they’ve been tested for harmful substances and deemed harmless in human ecological terms. Meaning it’s better for you, Bub and Mother Nature.
Rosewater swimwear has the highest ultraviolet protection factor possible for fabric (UPF 50+).
Cold hand wash, line dry in shade.
We’re aware and conscious of our environmental impact, not only as a business, but personally as the individuals who run it. Because of this, we like to take a holistic approach in all aspects of our business to ensure we have as little impact on the planet as possible.
We believe that mothers are a powerful force. From our customers to those working within our business, and the mum-focused charities that we support, we take pride in our ability to empower mamas through understanding their individual needs.
As nursing bra specialists, it’s no surprise that we’re passionate about breastfeeding and the many benefits it offers to both mum, bub and the environment. We’re committed to making breastfeeding easier for every mum, whilst understanding that each journey is unique.