What information do we have?
You actively provide information when you visit our website, to do with online service. Examples of this include your name, address, phone, email address, credit card details etc. Your device may also provide your location, IP address, device information etc.
How do we use it?
We use personal information about you, which is collected through our website to:
process your online orders;
- open an online account at your request;
- send you industry & topical information via our newsletter;
- personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
- provide customer service, whether it’s responding to a request or following up on an order;
- include you in surveys and contests;
- enable you to post your content, such as comments, images or videos;
- facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
- improve our Services, the manner in which offers are made on our Services, the purchase decisions of our visitors, and the interactions visitors have with our Services;
- improve your experience with our Services: for example through faster, better, smarter, and more customized online interactions;
Your privacy is protected.
We know that keeping your personal information private is very important and we do so responsibly. Maintaining your confidentiality is our priority and we do so through a series of administrative, technical and physical safeguards.We do undertake to provide the most secure shopping environment possible.
We have designed our website to accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This gives you the confidence of knowing that all orders placed are securely encrypted and protected and means you’ll be unable to inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Unfortunately, potential security and privacy issues are inherent in the nature of the internet and no data transmission over the internet can ever be absolutely guaranteed.
You help us to create a better customer experience
Apart from the information you personally provide to us we may collect navigational information when you browse our website. This is general information like your browser
type and IP address and is presented in the form of overall average use on a daily basis and does not contain personal information about you.
We also use a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer and are typically stored on your computer’s hard drive. Both navigational information and cookies are used by us to identify problems, evaluate the effectiveness of our website and analyse trends. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on our website by recognising and delivering more of the most desired features.
We do not store your Credit Card information on file or on our servers.
Our promise to you
We will not sell, rent or disclose your email address or other personal information to unrelated third parties unless required to do so by law. We use the information gathered for processing your order, developing our website, contacting you with offers and for improving our products and services to customers and visitors to the website.