1Do you ship internationally?
We ship to over 50 countries, Here’s a Handy List
Still not sure, or need to know more? contact us at email@example.com
2How much do you charge for shipping?
- • Australia – AUD$8.80 or FREE for orders over $70
- • USA – US$15.00 or FREE for orders over $80
- • Canada – CAD$15.00 or FREE for orders over $100
- • Europe – €9.00 for most parts of Europe with others at €15.00
- • United Kingdom – £7.80
- • New Zealand – NZ$15.00
- • Rest of the World – Most countries at US$20 or as calculated during checkout
Do note, charges for all orders are processed in local currency as indicated above
3Will I be advised about my order and dispatch?
Yes, you will receive an email soon after placing your order to confirm its receipt & acceptance of payment. You will also receive another email within 24-48 hours to advise about the dispatch of your order.
4How long will my order take to be delivered?
- • Australia – 2-4 working days for the Eastern States and 3-6 for North or Western Australia
- • USA & Canada – 3-5 working days by UPS express
- • UK & Europe – 3-6 working days by UPS express
- • New Zealand – 2-4 working days by UPS express
- • Rest of the World – Generally within 3-8 working days
Do note, occasionally customs agencies within the destination countries may choose to randomly inspect individual shipments, for security purposes. This could delay your shipment. Deliveries to Russia can expect delays due to security and customs measures.
5Will customs / duty charges apply to my order?
There are no duties or additional shipping charges for deliveries to Australia, NZ, UK, US & European Union countries. Duty charges may apply to other countries, which Cake Maternity will not be responsible for. If you are unsure, please check with your local customs department for import duties in your country, state or region.
6How will my Cake Maternity order be wrapped?
Your Cake Maternity order will be wrapped in a tissue & placed in a shipping bag or recyclable carton.
7Is a signature required to receive my parcel?
A signature is requested as an added security measure to ensure your product is correctly delivered. We recommend a work/ office delivery address should you be away during the day (9.00am – 5.00pm), when most deliveries are undertaken. Please also enter a physical address as deliveries to PO Box addresses cannot be made.