Well, I am still playing the waiting game at nearly 8 days overdue.
I think I have just resigned myself to the fact that I am going to have to be induced, as Carter just seems too comfortable.
Mum mentioned last night on the phone that she had to be induced with me. After they broke her waters, I still did not arrive until 24 hours later. I was a very chilled out baby so hopefully this means that Carter will take after me. Fingers crossed.
My next midwife appointment is on the 18th and I am hoping at this point we will make an appointment to be induced, as my mother arrives from New Zealand on the 20th of this month. We had thought that because Ethan was born early that Carter would be the same. Mum’s arrival on the 20th was considered safe weeks ago as we had hoped that Carter would already be at least 1 week old by this point. Now it is looking like I might have him when Mum is here.
I will keep you posted.