There is no right or wrong answer. Sleeping in your bra is a personal choice.
A lot of women will choose to sleep in their bra in the later stages of their pregnancy or post birth. This is mainly due to a sudden increase in breast size and the need to wear breast pads to avoid leakage.
It is my recommendation should you decided to sleep in a bra, that you wear a bra that will allow your breasts to expand without restriction.
Cake Lingerie has developed the perfect bra for sleeping in during pregnancy and post birth.
The Cotton Candy range has been purposefully designed for comfort, to accommodate an expanding bust line and to provide maximum support during the first 8 weeks of pregnancy, post birth and for sleep.
• Easy Sizing – S, M, L, XL
• Available in 4 colours
• Innovative T-back for good levels of support
• Fabric moulded cups for smooth seamless appeal
• Side Sling for discreet feeding & shape
• No itchy garment tags
• Adjustable hooks & eyes for fitting preference
• Great elastic stretch & memory
• Additional side panel support ribbing
• Mid-waisted matching briefs available
• Made with unique, silky-soft yarn for ultra comfort
• 90% Polyester 10% Elastane (excl of trims)