My maternity style remained fairly consistent to my normal way of dressing. I purchased a few key pieces, which I mix matched with my everyday wardrobe.
I love colour, prints and bohemian styled clothes. I am a 70’s girl at heart.
1. I had a range of Cake Lingerie Maternity bras. I love to have pretty lace and feminie details. These types of maternity bras pick you up on a bad day. This particular style is named Vanilla Cream and is not only gorgeous but versatile as well. Cake Lingerie has a beautiful range of fashion styled bras. http://www.cakelingerie.com/
2. Dark Toffee contour pregnancy bra was a wonderful practical bra, which gave me a smooth profile and versatility of outwear. This bra is also available in nude. http://www.cakelingerie.com/
3. Block colours are a favourite of mine. Great simple styles like a knit wrap dress; tube stretch skirts and tank tops. Tank tops were a staple in my wardrobe. I owned them in Black, white, berry and navy. Isabella Oliver was my preferred maternity clothing choice. http://www.isabellaoliver.com/maternity-clothes/us
4. A great maxi dress. Once again bold ethnic prints are a favourite. This could be dressed up very easily.
5. Beautiful statement pieces of jewellery. Samantha Wills is an Australian designer. I love her pieces. They are a dramatic and a fantastic way to reinvent and update an outfit. http://www.samanthawills.com/
6. Scarfs are a must have. Fun cute prints add colour and texture.
7. I purchased an Oi OI bag in my pregnancy. It is a great quality leather bag, which does not look like a nappy bag put fulfils all the functions. I am still using it today and my son is 2. It looks fantastic and goes every where with me. http://www.oioi.com.au/
8. I am a big fan of Hats. The Australian sun is harsh and I am often found wearing a hat at the park in the weekend.
9. Flat shoes, was a must for me. They are super comfortable and can be dressed up or down. My pick. Strappy black sandals and a pair of Havaiana’s’. My favourite weekend shoe. http://www.havaianasaustralia.com.au/